In-Person Sanctuary Service
Sunday's 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM
Service Sign Up
Every attendee will need to register before Sunday morning so that we can accommodate all people who would like to attend worship. To sign up for worship please follow the link in the weekly bulletin that was emailed to you or you can also find the link on our Facebook page under that weeks "Enews for BPUMC".
- Seating in the sanctuary is six feet apart unless you are with a family member or friend.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the entrance and exit for you to use.
- You will come in through one door and exit through a different door (by the altar).
- We purchased 4 high end air purifiers. Two for the sanctuary and two for the foyer to make sure the air is clean and circulated.
- Windows and doors will be opened as best as possible.
- All guests are required to wear masks.
- There is no singing by congregants, but we can hum along when either Darrel or Ken are singing the hymns.
- Each participant will have their own bulletin that will not be reused.
- Communion will be distributed by individual packets.
Watching Service Online
- Facebook - Once you land on our page the service video will be located in the feed or you can choose videos under "more" located in the menu bar.
- YouTube link - All videos are located there by date. You can also subscribe to our channel.
Online Giving is now up and running! If you would like to make your gift to the church, you can now submit it here.