Four Goals of the Strategic Plan
- Foster Community Outreach and Partnerships
- Build a community of Faith for Generations To Come
- Become a Multi-generational and Diverse Community of Faith
- Promote Leadership Development
Circle Gatherings to Implement God's Dreams
We will be gathering a number of different “sharing circle” groups to listen to your ideas about how we might live out God's dream for our church.
Here is the next date for the gathering. Sign up via the connection card.
- Wednesday October 2nd 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The circle process is a long-established means for groups to use to discern direction, listen to needs, and to experience the life-giving presence of the Holy.
For the circle process to work well, it requires facilitation that is not driven by an agenda or desired outcome. Openness to any number of outcomes is required. In this sense the facilitation of the circle process does not embody “leadership” but, rather, one of listening, affirmation, and engagement of others. This is how we will implement the strategic plan.