Wherever you are in your journey of faith, you are welcome here. We seek to be a house of prayer for all people, where we worship God and proclaim the reconciling Gospel of Jesus Christ. We seek to be transformed by the love of Jesus Christ and share that abundantly with other.
- We believe each person is wonderfully made as a beloved child of God.
- We seek to make our church a place of hospitality for everyone in our diverse community.
- We serve those in need as we work together for justice and mercy.
- We strive to be good stewards of the earth.
- We are a reconciling congregation, which means our hearts, minds and doors are always open to people of all ages, abilities, races, nationalities, sexual orientations, gender identities, economic and marital status.